Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad As it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals along with other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health threats of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are a few facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be just as bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of individuals who quit long term using either product. E-cigs remain an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to find out what their effects may be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers declare that they do not feel any longer cravings because of their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t really have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. This is due to the vapors of all e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the rules supplied by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an awesome way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you are worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in a range of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins that may harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural alternative to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher threat of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. For this reason, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your health.
In a case vapinger.com report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of second hand tobacco smoke. One case was so very bad that the patient died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking by 2021. However, in cases like this, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, in line with the American Heart Association.
All things considered, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems associated with the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put faraway from switching to most of these products because of all the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is that these new devices are much safer compared to the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that lots of smokers are used to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you waiting for?